Commercial Electrician in Torrance
If you own a business in town, it's inevitable that you'll need electrical work done eventually. From blown fuses to the installation of new lighting systems, commercial electrical work is a necessary part of business ownership for many. Whether you're hoping to have your space assessed for current and future problems, or there is an immediate issue that needs resolving, it always pays to go with a trusted company that has a solid track record of providing high quality work, like Netpower Inc..
At Netpower Inc., we cater to companies of all kinds, housed in anything from industrial buildings and retail companies, to small boutiques old and new. With a solid track record across the Torrance area, all of us at Netpower Inc. are dedicated to helping out fellow businesses. Our job is to help you worry less.
Signs That Your Torrance Business Needs an Electrical Inspection
You can always call for a routine inspection of your building or office but often people only think of call a commercial electrician when a problem arises. Here is a short list of some of the most common signs to look out for when walking through you property.
Power loss without warning can be damaging for any business. If flicking the light switch on and off does not work – or if you lose your power a second or third time – there may be a problem with the circuit breaker. This usually happens when the power load is too much for the breaker to handle. If there are heavy appliances throughout the building, an excessive power source may the cause. While you do have the option of shutting off the machines that you deem to be the cause, it would be best to contact a professional.
Sparks emanating from the electrical outlets around the workplace. This usually happens when someone in the workplace plugs in an appliance. Since tampering with a sparking outlet can be risky, it’s best to have a professional inspection if you notice that the outlets and the wires around them are melting or burning up – even if there seems to be no visible issue.
Flickering lights can be a sign of a variety of electrical problems. The first thing to do is check that the light is properly screwed into the socket. Next, try a replacement bulb. If the there is no change, then it is an issue with the electrical pathway. This means the problem could be in the switch, the receptacle, or the electrical panel. To figure out the exact location of the problem you will need to contact a certified electrician. Due to the potential for frayed wires and fire hazards we recommend contacting a professional immediately after an electrical issue of this kind is discovered.
Burning smells are always something to lookout for. If you come across a burning smell or other odd odors, then the first thing to do is turn off all the electrical devices you can. This is because a burning smell often happens from faulty or damaged wires and by closing the circuit you decrease the likelihood of a fire hazard. Until you have an electrician arrive it is best to not use any electricity if possible.
Reasons to Hire a Commercial Electrician for your Torrance Business
A commercial electrician from Netpower Inc. in Torrance will help you maintain a safe working environment for your employees and customers.
- - A commercial electrician can provide an overall assessment of the current electrical issues.
- - Using the latest tools and technology an exact diagnosis of areas that need to be repaired will be outlined.
- - From restaurants to retail outlets, a commercial electrician understands the electric needs of the industry.
- - Performs and installs the electrical work right the first time, which keeps your business running in a smooth manner without delays.
- - Follows zoning ordinances and obtains the proper permits required by your specific industry and location.
- - Has experience working with inspectors to reach the necessary approvals for your specific area.
How a Commercial Electrician Will Help Your Business:
- - A commercial electrician will help your Torrance business avoid any potential dangers which may create fires or unsafe working conditions. If not addressed, the dangers can lead to major legal problems in the future. By investing in your business, you will be preventing issues from coming up down the road.
- - Provide necessary improvements and updates to the current electrical system. The upgrades may be as simple as replacing an outlet or as complex as rewiring the entire business, but our team will tackle it with efficiency and professionalism no matter how big or small the changes are.
- - The commercial electrician will upgrade the necessary safety and security features needed for your industry. Installation of new ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) around water usage to new security lights, the upgrades will improve the safety of your business.
- - Installation of energy saving features. Old buildings may lose money due to less efficient equipment. Updating may help you save energy, decrease expenses and promote environmental well-being.
When an experienced electrician makes the smallest improvement to the existing electrical system, the changes create a more efficient line of use. The result will be a lowered utility bill, and an electrical system that functions smoothly day in and day out. In Torrance, a commercial electrician from Netpower Inc. can help you with all the changes needed to maintain a high efficiency, safety electrical system.
Contact Netpower Inc. Today
At Netpower Inc., we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to businesses across the Torrance area. With a roster of talented and well-trained commercial electricians, we can ensure that you will get efficient and friendly service time and time again.
To learn more about why we're the best choice in town for any commercial electrical work, get in touch with us today. For projects big and small, you can trust us to get the job done right, the first time around. Give us a call!